Business websites or e-commerce has become a rising trend lately. Ever since creation of blogs and websites have become easier-thanks to online management tools like WordPress. Many people out there chose this way of earning for it doesn’t cost them any rents or electricity bills or taxes, etc.
But when your website is well established and too many pages and more content is added each day, it requires some spare space by a server to hold all your data in. These servers that provide space for your data are known as web hosting companies.
I personally use GoDaddy web hosting company for my web blog that has expanded over the years. Considered as world’s best hosting companies, GoDaddy was founded by Bob Parsons in 1997, which now operates not only in a few states of America but also abroad- Netherlands and Singapore. For the record, GoDaddy is providing services to 10 million customers.
GoDaddy web hosting has some very attractive features to offer:
- It promises full network redundancy.
- An uptime of 99.9%
- Fully incorporated monitoring system
- Availability of security and data center staff 24/7 and network operations center.
- Complete protection due to automatic email monitoring for cleaning and detection of any virus.
- Trustable fire protection, suppression and detection.
- Full-fledged backups.
The business sites could either be small or on a larger base. For those with small scale business GoDaddy has affordable web hosting plans. But those with a business on a larger scale that requires more space and services, GoDaddy provides the virtual server hosting. This type of hosting requires more security and reliable vps hosting. On the basis of given plans below, you could choose one that is more suited to your needs:
- Economy Plan in unlimited hosting: this comes with 10 GB space with unlimited bandwidth, 100 email accounts and 10 MySQL databases. All for $4.99 per month.
- Economy plan in VPS hosting: comes with 20 GB storage, 1 GB RAM, 500 GB bandwidth per month all for $29.99 per month.
- Dedicated hosting plan: comes with Intel Core i3, 2 GB RAM, 5000 GB bandwidth and double storage of 120 GB hard drives all for $99.99 per month.
Not only this but also, GoDaddy promises to give various credits and bonuses help you setup your own reseller business. Being an old and satisfied client, I would recommend GoDaddy to all those internet marketers who wish to find most reliable services in reasonable plans.