Well Designed Web's
First Things First - Domain Name and Website Hosting Registration
We can take care of all this for you. All you need for this step is to let us know what Domain Name you would like for your website. A good way to cut time (money) out of this step is to visit www.godaddy.com and type in your desired domain name at the top where is says "Start a Domain Search". This will let you know if your desired domain name is available and can also give you some similar alternatives if the website domain name is unavailable.
also recommend GoDaddy for all
of your website hosting needs. GoDaddy offers many features
including Blog Services, Shopping Carts, Traffic Blazer Visibility
Enhancer and more. GoDaddy has great customer support and has
even been known to call you to tell you that they found a way to
reduce your website hosting fees.
You will need to let us know the links you would like on your website (Home, Contact, Services...) and supply all text and product information to be included on your website. These requirements need to be laid out ahead of time to prevent the constant want and need to add additional content and features to the website. Content and feature additions that need to be added may result in an increase of overall project cost depending on complexity. Major changes to the website may result in the re-quoting of the whole project. We will not know enough about your informational needs to add our own website content for you. In addition, you may also supply material such as company logo, photos, graphics, etc, if desired.
We will set your website up on a test server and will not put the live copy on the web until it is completed. All updates made to the website will be applied to the test server copy of the site. You will be contacted by your personal designer via phone or email when major updates are made to the site. We do ask that you aid us in the testing of links, alignment and overall required functionality and look of the website. Doing so can help us finish the website faster.
Search Engine Readiness Check
We will go through each page of the website using our search engine optimization process to verify that each page will have a promising chance to be indexed by search engines (if required). Page Titles, Keywords, Page Headings, Meta Tags, Alt Image Tags, Link Anchor Text, and Page Body Text (Page Copy) evaluation and adjustment will be applied where needed throughout the website. At no time can we guarantee when or where the search engines will place your website within their search results or directory, but we can do several things to help your cause.
Spelling and Grammar Verification
Since you will be supplying most, if not all, of the text and information for the website, it is important that you perform grammar and spelling checks. Doing so will prevent us from having to go back and make several changes to the site after if is completed and will give the site a more professional feel. We will also perform a complete grammar and spelling check before the live copy of the website is put on the web.
For a complete start to finish website, 60% of your total project costs will be due at the start of the project. The remaining 40% will be due before we put the live copy of your website on the web server.
Search Engine Submission
Hand submission and automated search engine submission occurs after your website is fully tested and optimized for search engines. Your website will be submitted to over 30 search engines and several directories.
Minor Adjustments / Changes
Minor adjustments to the website are included at no charge for up to two weeks after the website has launched (maximum of up to 3 hours labor). Minor changes include adding/changing text, adding or changing photos, etc. Any major revision requests will require additional discussion and possibly incur a fee.
Get started today by filling out Well Designed Web's Quick Quote!